At the Knit Knook in Conifer, CO, we have all of your knitting and crochet needs. Not only do we carry a variety of yarns for you to select, we also offer classes in knitting, crocheting, tatting, felting, and needle felting.
We would love for you to stop by, grab a cup of coffee at our coffee bar, relax, and learn a few new knitting or crochet techniques.
Signing up for class is easy! Just stop by or call ahead (303-838-2118) to get your name on the list. Payment is due at the time you sign up for the class. No refunds will be given if you cannot attend. However, if Knit Knook cancels the class, your money will be refunded.
- Kid’s Beginning Knitting – Aug 6th, 13th and 20th, 5:30-7:00pm, $30, Susan
- Kool Aid Dyeing, Aug 25th (during the yarn crawl), 10am-3pm, $20 plus material fee to instructor, Deb
Note: This is a workshop style class where you may come by at any time during the time noted; plan to be at the shop for about an hour; please sign up and pay ahead of time so we know the amount of materials needed.
- Beginning Knitting- Sept 3rd, 10th and 17th, 5:30-7:30pm, $45, Susan
- Top Down, Tubular Cast On, One or Two at a Time Socks – Sept 10th, 24th and Oct 8th, 5:30-7:30pm, $45, Karen C.
- Help Yourself – Sept 17th and Oct 1st, 5:30-7:30pm, $30, Karen C.
- All Levels Spinning – Sept 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, 5:30-8:00pm. Students may sign up for individual classes/days, each day costs $20, instructor Karen Meek, Master Spinner
- Top Down Sweater for Beginner Sweater Knitters – Sept 14th, 28th and Oct 19th, 1-3pm, $45, Jennifer H.
- Entrelac Hat and Scarf – Sept 21st, 28th and Oct 5th, 11am-1pm, $45, Brenda