Check back here often for any updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the changes of this new normal.
We are open for in-store shopping Tuesdays – Saturdays. Below is a list of the changes for our shop due to COVID-19 requirements and guidelines.
- Our new hours will be Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat 10am-2pm and Fri 10am-noon.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering and practice social distancing.
- We will limit the number of shoppers at any time to FIVE. Please note that you may be asked to wait outside temporarily if we have reached our limit of 5 shoppers inside the shop.
- If you are sick, please stay home and we will do the same.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use and ask that you use it so that you may touch the yarn (of course – that’s why we all love to shop at a yarn store in person!!).
- We will not be winding yarn at this time.
- Our coffee bar is open, although not all our normal menu items may be available.
- No classes, no hanging out, no knit night or knit groups and no help sessions at this time (unless we can help you from 6 feet away).
- The restroom will not be available for customers at this time.
We still offer in-store appointments to those who prefer to come in when there are no others in the shop. Please contact the shop to set up an appointment.
Remember also that our online store is available to purchase yarn, needles and notions. Most of the shop’s inventory is available online, but if you don’t see what you need, or have questions about items listed, please contact the shop. You can choose to have your order shipped, stop by during our business hours (give us a little time to pull your order together) or schedule a time for curbside pickup. Contact us at email@example.com or leave a message at the shop 303-838-2118.