Have a Ball Fall Crawl – Virtual yarn crawl across North America!
Knit Knook is one of 36 LYS participating in a virtual yarn crawl in September. The 36 different shops are located all over in the US and Canada. The crawl is scheduled for the last 2 weekends in September – Fri/Sat/Sun Sept 18-20 and 25-27, 2020. Each shop will showcase their products during 1-hour long Zoom/Facebook Live sessions. There will be opportunities to enter prize giveaways from each shop, and a passport to fill out for a grand prize drawing. Knit Knook’s hour long presentation will be on Friday, September 25th at noon-1pm.
Register to receive crawl information, updates and to attend these virtual sessions at www.haveaballfallcrawl.com.
Check back here often for any updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the changes of this new normal.
We are open again for in-store shopping Tuesdays – Saturdays. Below is a list of the changes for our shop due to COVID-19 requirements and guidelines.
- For now, our hours will be Tu/We/Th/Sa 10am-2pm and Fr 10am-noon.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering and practice social distancing.
- We will limit the number of shoppers at any time to FIVE. Please note that you may be asked to wait outside temporarily if we have reached our limit of 5 shoppers inside the shop.
- If you are sick, please stay home and we will do the same.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use and ask that you use it so that you may touch the yarn (of course – that’s why we all love to shop at a yarn store in person!!).
- We will not be winding yarn at this time.
- Our coffee bar will be open, although not all our normal menu items may be available.
- No classes, no hanging out, no knit night or knit groups and no help sessions at this time (unless we can help you from 6 feet away).
- The restroom will not be available for customers at this time.
We still offer in-store appointments to those who prefer to come in when there are no others in the shop. Please contact the shop to set up an appointment.
Remember also that our online store is available to purchase yarn, needles and notions. Most of the shop’s inventory is available online, but if you don’t see what you need, or have questions about items listed, please contact the shop. You can choose to have your order shipped or schedule a time for curbside pickup. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at the shop 303-838-2118.