4th of July Closure
Knit Knook will be closed Friday July 3rd and Saturday July 4th in honor of Independence Day. Enjoy the holiday and stay safe!
Check back here often for any updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the changes of this new normal.
We are open again for in-store shopping Tuesdays – Saturdays. Below is a list of the changes for our shop due to COVID-19 requirements and guidelines.
- For now, our hours will be Tu/We/Th/Sa 10am-2pm and Fr 10am-noon.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering and practice social distancing.
- We will limit the number of shoppers at any time to FIVE. Please note that you may be asked to wait outside temporarily if we have reached our limit of 5 shoppers inside the shop.
- If you are sick, please stay home and we will do the same.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use and ask that you use it so that you may touch the yarn (of course – that’s why we all love to shop at a yarn store in person!!).
- We will not be winding yarn at this time.
- Our coffee bar will be open, although not all our normal menu items may be available.
- No classes, no hanging out, no knit night or knit groups and no help sessions at this time (unless we can help you from 6 feet away).
- The restroom will not be available for customers at this time.
We will still offer in-store appointments to those who prefer to come in when there are no others in the shop. Please contact the shop to set up an appointment.
Remember also that our online store is available to purchase yarn, needles and notions. Most of the shop’s inventory is available online, but if you don’t see what you need, or have questions about items listed, please contact the shop. You can choose to have your order shipped or schedule a time for curbside pickup. Contact us at email@example.com or leave a message at the shop 303-838-2118.
DATE CHANGE: LYS Day 2020 – Sept 12, 2020
Mark your calendars now for this year’s LYS Day – Saturday, September 12th! LYS Day is a day to show support for your local yarn shops and other similar brick-and-mortar small businesses who help provide knitters, crocheters, weavers, spinners and fiber enthusiasts with the supplies, knowledge and places to gather. We will have specials, goodies and more! Check back here and on our Facebook page as we add more details for this year’s celebration!